I love this holiday!! We had so much fun over the 4th of July weekend. First, we went to our ward party for a BBQ, then we went to Fred's house for Arby's and hot wings...yummy! Later that night we went to Tosa's fireworks show with some friends. We were impressed with how good the fireworks were. Ryan handled the loud noises really well. He just sat on Eric's lap and was in a trance watching it all.












3 comments:
Oh I miss Milwaukee! Who thought I would ever say those words?? The Tosa fireworks were always a favorite. It sounds like you had a great holiday! I'm glad Ryan is doing well, give him loves from me and Ruby!
Beautiful pics! Glad you had a good 4th.
We're so excited to be out there soon. Just about 3 weeks now. Crazy that jeff's starting school! Excited to officially meet you guys!
I have to say, I'm so sad I don't know ANYTHING about your cute little family but SUPER excited that you have a blog and we can stay in touch so easily now! :)
Post a Comment