5.15.2010
Ryan turned 3!
We had such a great day. We ended up going to the zoo which was also one of the activities for senior week with Eric's classmates. We had such a great time.
Morning of his birthday.
Here we are at the zoo.
Ryan loved the train ride.
We had Krispy Kreme donuts that night. Ryan loves Krispy Kreme, but who doesn't? Plus we figured if we had his birthday cake the next night he would have two chances to blow out candles. Ryan had been talking about blowing out candles for a while, ever since he went to his friend Nolan's birthday party.
That is one happy boy!
Ryan loves horses so I made him a barn cake.
Happy Birthday Ryan! We love you so much and are so lucky to have you in our family!









1 comment:
What a fun cake!! I imagine you made it. I also love Eric's drawing what an artist indeed. Love you all. Your children are growing up fast. What cute kids.
Post a Comment