Introducing:
Sarah Lynn May

Born: September 4th, 7:36 a.m. (Eric's birthday)
Weight: 8 lb 13 oz
Length: 20 in.

I was preparing to have Ryan look instantly bigger when we had this baby but if anything she makes him look small! She weighed 2 lbs more than he did at birth...good thing I didn't carry to week 40!

It's been so fun to see Ryan with his new little sister; he is so sweet with her.


We can't get enough of those big, kissable cheeks!
16 comments:
Congrats! Sarah is so beautiful! She was a good size, too, considering that she was a little early. It's funny, we're thinking of using "Sara" for our little girl, too! It's one of the few names we can agree on. Good luck with everything. I love Sarah's chubby little cheeks!
Congrats! She is beautiful and so chunky! I love the cheeks! Can't wait to meet her.
So cute! Chubby babies are the best...Aspen is 23 lbs and she is only 10 months old..LOL!! Congrats!!
She is GORGEOUS! I wish I could squeeze that soft little body of hers! I am so so happy for your sweet family! Congratulations! Love ya!
OH MY GOSH! She is the most beautiful baby ever! I love her. She looks Dark and SO PRETTY! Congrats! I hope that you are doing good!
Congrats! She's so cute! I'm glad you were able to have her so you don't have to be so uncomfortable anymore.
She is beautiful! Congrats! Love the name.
Hi Kristi! Way to go on the beautiful baby girl. I hope we get to see her soon.
Adorable :) glad all are doing well.
Oh my goodness, I can't believe you had her!! What a beauty... naturally!! Congrat's to you and your family! Me and Cat for sure need to come and visit!!
I must give you a call and catch up!
Love ya!
those cheeks are pretty adorable! congrats!
Congratulations! She is so pretty! I can't believe her size being so early!! Good for you! I hope she's a good baby :) Hope all is well!
What a beauty!! Congratulations! I wish I could kiss on those baby cheeks. I LOVE it!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys :)
Love,
Laurel
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I love the name too.
Congratulations, Sarah is absolutely beautiful! We are so happy for the three of you and the new addition to your family. Thanks for letting us come and visit so much. Love you all!
Brad and Jana
Post a Comment