Ryan wanted me to take his picture a few days ago and I was impressed with his mad modeling skills. He just kept posing so I kept snapping (while trying not to bust out laughing). Apparently you can't smile when you're "Rock 'N Roll"
Warning: Picture Overload.
I got him to crack!
Now back to business...
Man I love this kid!
7 comments:
Oh I sure love that kid too. He is growing up so tall and handsome. Love you all!
cutie! i love the wall-sit(???) what a rock & roller!
also, i saw your entryway on better after! you are an animal!
As I remember it, Eric's pretty good at making a pose... I wonder where Ryan got it?
I can't even handle this--so funny! I imagine when you tried to make him laugh he said, "C'mon Mom, rock n roll is serious stuff!" So cute!
Oh my goodness! This is so awesome! What a personality! You have a little Abercrombie & Fitch model in the making!
PS...remember when we bought that black and white film and took a bunch of pictures? We were awesome! Haha!
Buy Chicken onlineHere at Giggsmeat.com, you can buy online chicken in Delhi from us as we provide fresh chicken home delivery in Delhi, the range of fresh chicken products in our online meat shop has something for almost every recipe. If you are stirring up tikka masala, kievs, casserole, as well as the barbecue, let us serve you to get the precise cut.
Post a Comment