Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I know, I know, I've been such a slacker in the blog department. So much has happened that I've just felt a little overwhelmed...so I'll just take a little at a time.
We were lucky enough to have Sarah blessed while we were in Utah with all our family present. We feel so blessed to have Sarah in our family. This is the dress I was blessed in; one of my aunts made it for me. I have always loved the dress and was happy that I could pass it on to my beautiful Sarah.

Us with my Mom & Dad

3 comments:

Kim Cannon said...

Glad to see an update! I love your family pictures, you have such a cute family!

Craig and Monica said...

I LOVE the family pics. How fun that you got to come to Utah and visit. I wish my family still lived in Payson. I'm sure it's fun to have them live close to where you grew up.

Jana said...

So cute! I love that Sarah got to wear your blessing dress. That must be so neat. Carly did a GREAT job on your family photos.

Ryan"s Photo Gallery