Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a pleasant surprise!
Last night while I was tidying up the kitchen the door bell rang. Eric answered the door and in came my mission president with our ward missionaries. Pres. Mills is now working with the international MTC's but came out here to do some conferences with the missionaries in our area. Since being out here I haven't been able to go to any mission reunions so I was very excited to see him! He hasn't changed a bit, he is still the sweet man I learned to love and trust so much. It brought back so many great memories from my mission and I feel so grateful for the opportunity I had to serve full-time and for the wonderful people I was able to meet.

Ryan absolutely adored him!

Yes, he really is that tall or maybe I'm just that short?!

3 comments:

Ashley Harward said...

That's hilarious. Pres. Mills is in my ward. :) I love him.

It was such a shock when I saw pics of him on your blog. Small world.

Catherine Call said...

Unbelievable! My first thought would have been, "Hurry, throw all this mess in the bedroom beore he sees it!"

Haha!! Here's to hoping your house was spotless!!!!

How awesome that he could meet Ryry. So fun!

Tenille said...

I'm so glad you got to see him. I talked to him just before he went on that trip and he said he hoped to see you while he was there. :)

Ryan"s Photo Gallery