Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh Pregnancy....
I know this may sound horrible, but I'm not a big fan of being pregnant. I just don't think I'm cut out for it. First of all, I became a type I diabetic when I got pregnant with Ryan. Then of course there's the nausea, acid reflux, getting larger by the second, etc., etc. However, as I'm sitting here catching up on everyone's blogs, our little girl is moving like crazy. I absolutely love feeling her move; it's enough for me to know she's doing okay and fortunately she isn't big enough yet to cause any pain by kicking me in the ribs:). Eric got to feel her move for the first time last night. It's times like that which make me forget about the unpleasant stuff and actually enjoy the pregnancy!

2 comments:

Catherine Call said...

I just got home from my trip to El Paso and hadn't checked any blogs since I left for Ecuador! I was so excited to see all these new posts!!! I loved all the posts. Ryry is just so handsome. You are such a great mom--I just wish it wasn't so dang hard for you to get them here!!! Hang in there, Krissi-poo!!! I miss you!

Laura said...

i miss seeing you regularly! Congrats on the girl - she is going to be just gorgeous! And darling hair!!!!

Ryan"s Photo Gallery